JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Jessie didn't want to wake up this morning......an...
- The kittens resolve their tail-wagging contest in ...
- Taking a break from working on her manuscript, Jes...
- Jessie looks on as Jenny tries to imitate the shee...
- My kitten overlords, chanelling Raz, take drastic ...
- To make up for having left them for a week, I let ...
- Jenny is pretty obvious in this photo, but can you...
- The rain outside is no match for Jessie!
- Yes, I am the cutest kitten overlord ever. I ... ...
- Jessie settles in at the desk this morning for a p...
Sunday, January 07, 2007


5 Comments:
Ingrid, you must have been down on the floor to get this shot. It's like Jennie is a high-priced model and you are saying "work it, beautiful, okay move your left paw just a tad, okay perfect, beautiful."
I did put the camera on the floor, but the posing was all Jenny! She's the natural.
You are right - she is a natural.
And her sister didn't inherit that gene.
I hope Hadas gets along well with the princesses. She should be arriving soon.
Ingrid - we need a video of the Find the Squeak Game!
Yeah, we'll see if I can get the squeak game on film! I have to get better at finding the sqeak.
Post a Comment
<< Home