JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Jessie looks on as Jenny tries to imitate the shee...
- My kitten overlords, chanelling Raz, take drastic ...
- To make up for having left them for a week, I let ...
- Jenny is pretty obvious in this photo, but can you...
- The rain outside is no match for Jessie!
- Yes, I am the cutest kitten overlord ever. I ... ...
- Jessie settles in at the desk this morning for a p...
- Tiny-dancer bunny-princess kitten overlord must gi...
- It's time for a picture of Jessie, but I can't get...
- Jenny loves lap sitting when someone is reading or...
Wednesday, January 03, 2007


2 Comments:
I bet she gets all the questions right!
She's a smart bunny princess.
She's so brilliant. Can she write the rest of my manuscript too? (just kidding, Lynda!)
Still packing. We own too many books, too many CDs.
Post a Comment
<< Home