JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Jenny is pretty obvious in this photo, but can you...
- The rain outside is no match for Jessie!
- Yes, I am the cutest kitten overlord ever. I ... ...
- Jessie settles in at the desk this morning for a p...
- Tiny-dancer bunny-princess kitten overlord must gi...
- It's time for a picture of Jessie, but I can't get...
- Jenny loves lap sitting when someone is reading or...
- I can sleep upside down. How about you?Jenny(and ...
- Okay, I'll keep one eye partially open as long as ...
- Jenny shows us how she matches the color and textu...
Friday, December 29, 2006



1 Comments:
Perhaps Jessie can include some equations about wobbling action in her manuscript for Kitten Games.
Post a Comment
<< Home