JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- My kitten overlords, chanelling Raz, take drastic ...
- To make up for having left them for a week, I let ...
- Jenny is pretty obvious in this photo, but can you...
- The rain outside is no match for Jessie!
- Yes, I am the cutest kitten overlord ever. I ... ...
- Jessie settles in at the desk this morning for a p...
- Tiny-dancer bunny-princess kitten overlord must gi...
- It's time for a picture of Jessie, but I can't get...
- Jenny loves lap sitting when someone is reading or...
- I can sleep upside down. How about you?Jenny(and ...
Wednesday, January 03, 2007


2 Comments:
Well, she's hidden the tip of her tail, which helps, but there is the problem of her beautiful head.
Have you noticed the two of them staying closer to each other than normal after a week all on their own?
Not that much, but maybe a little. I was walking past the big room, and was surprised to notice them sitting together, so I took the photo.
Post a Comment
<< Home