JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- That mean orange bully Ricky chased me and now I'm...
- Frustrated at being out-cuted by Jessie, Jenny sho...
- Jessie knows how to take a nap...
- Jessie ponders the mystery of moving water on stai...
- Jenny tries to out-cute Jessie, but forgets to sho...
- With a little coaxing, Jessie exhibits Rule of Cut...
- You set this pad out for me to sit on, right?
- Am I going to get in trouble up here?Maybe not if ...
- If I have to stay in because it's raining I should...
- Jessie wants everyone to know that she is the defe...
Friday, July 28, 2006


1 Comments:
You know, drinking water from novel sources seems endlessly fascinating to our dogs too...
Post a Comment
<< Home