JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Clean clothes are the best for napping.
- Jessie trys to look lynx-like with practiced ear m...
- Jenny in the cherry tree.
- Jenny emerges from her secret hiding spot under th...
- Jenny and Jessie scoff at the new cat "scratch pos...
- The sisters nap together and give each other kisses.
- Okay all you blog watchers - what is Jenny trying ...
- All kinds of changes needed with the princesses at...
- In contrast to Jenny's coat, Jessie's just gets mo...
- At this point Jenny's long hair needed combing. I...
Monday, May 01, 2006


5 Comments:
Wow, great photo--she almost blends into the sidewalk! And I can just about hear her meowing.
"See, I look like a sweet little kitty, but really I am giant lioness, ready to defend Lynda, Curt, my scardy-cat sister, and oh yeah, these celandine poppies."
Ingrid, I'm glad you noticed that I blend in well. That aids my in defense because the rascals sometimes don't see me coming until it's too late.
Jessie
Isn't it time for a picture of me?
Jenny
It's always time for a picture of you, Jenny.
Post a Comment
<< Home