JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- The games that cats play, part 2. Jenny thinks sh...
- The games that cats play, part 1. Jessie loves to...
- A tale of two tails: there was so much bird-watchi...
- Jenny: One of these days I'm going to reach that d...
- Jessie: I had nothing to do with liberating this p...
- Merry Christmas from the Princesses, Lynda, and ou...
- I'm looking forward to Ingrid's upcoming visit wit...
- Princess puffer fish
- I wonder if they had hidden any presents in this c...
- I love being able to look out this window and see ...
Sunday, January 01, 2006


2 Comments:
Happy New Year to Jessie and Jenny and their foster mom Ingrid! Love, all of us at the Menagerie.
It's so nice to have you guys back and to get comments on the blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home