JessieMae&
JennyMarie
Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Merry Christmas from the Princesses, Lynda, and ou...
- I'm looking forward to Ingrid's upcoming visit wit...
- Princess puffer fish
- I wonder if they had hidden any presents in this c...
- I love being able to look out this window and see ...
- Three top reasons I love the flea comb:1) the comb...
- I hope some of these presents are for me!
- I wonder if Santa will be bringing my sister and m...
- I've been out here for what seems like hours and t...
- My recommendation for a snowy evening? Sit in fro...
Wednesday, December 28, 2005



1 Comments:
LIBERATION FOR ALL OPPRESSED CURTAINS!!!!!!! (LAOC)
Post a Comment
<< Home