
Thanks to Lynda, Jen & Curt for sending photos, the blog will go on for at least one more week! Stay tuned for an adorable kitten retrospective over the next week...
For a "best-of" finale post, I'm opening up the comment section to everyone to vote for your favorite kitten photo of the blog. If you are the kind of person who has strong opinions about these things, vote for your favorite kitten photo in the comments.


11 Comments:
Well, it was hard to chose. There have been so many great pictures, including this one, this one, the second picture in this post, the first picture in this post, and this one. But if I had to chose, I would say my favorite picture is the first picture in this post.
We’ll all miss the blog!
Yes, you have to choose! Thanks!
I agree with Jon-- it is indeed a difficult choice. I tend to be very bad at deciding in such cases, so I just made an impulse choice, and it is this one.
Don't take my Bunny Princesses Blog away from me!
My finalists are yoga kitty, perfume kitty, and funny Jesse kitty. It is hard, but I think that funny Jesse kitty is my favorite.
I will miss the bunny princess' blog terribly, as will all members of the Bell-Foster menagerie. Perhaps we can convince the bunny princess' parents to continue when they return from Europe???
The only thing we want to convince the bunny princess' parents of at this point is passing our defense! But thanks for voting.
here are some of my favorites:
1). this is just a neat photo.
2). I like this one for the cuddliness.
3). of course the top of Jenny's head, but also the toes... including Ingrids.
and I'll put this one as my favorite: 4).
OK- attention Bunny Princess' Parents: Pass Ingrid on her dissertation. She's worked very hard and has no time to play with members of the Menagerie!
I think that maybe The Menagerie should inherit the mantle of the high standard set by the Bunny Princess Blog...
On that topic, Moose, Raz, and Lucy would like to request that all commenters on the Bunny Princess' blog start posting on the Menagerie...
My favorite is: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3567/1458/1600/DSCN0769.jpg , which I have to put in this way because I don't know all of the fancy button things you folks can use. I like it because it makes me laugh. I too will miss the Bunny Princess blog! I will switch to checking the Pugblog obsessively.
The emotion in this picture could melt the resolve of even the most die-hard ...How could you not give her what she wants?
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3567/1458/1600/DSCN1377.jpg
Post a Comment
<< Home