Jessie Mae and Jenny Marie are bunny princesses who live in Bloomington, Indiana. They enjoy play fighting, tiny-quickly-moving things, lounging around, and wall climbing. If they lived in Hollywood, Jessie Mae would be a stuntgirl and Jenny Marie would be Gwyneth Paltrow.
I think the bunny princesses just wanted to thank me in a big way for helping them with the whole 'flea situation.' And what says 'thank you' better than a big, dead mouse?
3 Comments:
Eew. Basement or yard? I wish. I found it in the bedroom, but at that point it was dead so it might have been carried there.
I think the bunny princesses just wanted to thank me in a big way for helping them with the whole 'flea situation.' And what says 'thank you' better than a big, dead mouse?
Jessie: That's exactly right, Ingrid. And for the record, I'm not being naughty, I'm just prepping for our "Cats In Sinks" debut.
Post a Comment
<< Home